Your ability to see well with your new eyewear goes beyond your eye examination at Drs. Burnett & Burnett. We carefully select the appropriate lens for you depending on how you will use your glasses. We only use lens products with the very best optical quality. Lens manufacturers including Essilor, Varilux, Carl Zeiss, Hoya, Sola and Younger provide us a range of products to meet every patient’s needs in single vision, bifocals, trifocals, seamless bifocals and progressive lenses. We consider any and all of the following in helping you decide what provides you the clearest vision that also fits your budget.
- Protection from Ultraviolet Radiation (UV)
- Antiscratch coatings
- Thin, lightweight lenses for stronger prescriptions
- Crizal antireflective coatings to reduce glare with computers and night driving
- Transitions that adjust to lighting conditions—dark when in the sun and clear when indoors
- Polarized sun lenses which go beyond ordinary sunglasses to eliminate glare for driving, water sports, and other outdoor activities
- Unbreakable lenses for children, sports and safety
- Custom fashion tinting
- Special occupational lens designs
WE NOW OFFER THE ESSILOR VISOFFICE “S” SERIES LENSES WHICH OFFER “LIMITLESS VISION” , INCLUDING “4D” TECHNOLOGY. 4D TECHNOLOGY IS A REVOLUTION IN PERSONALIZATION, INCORPORATING THE NEWEST IN LENS TECHNOLOGY.